Monday, August 3, 2009

Getting ready for Fall 2009!


I've been kind of quiet for a while. The studio has been a beehive of activity. No time to Blog!

It's now the middle of summer and I am busy preparing for decorative painting workshops as well as some really cool new mixed media classes for the fall of 2009.

I'm working on a new Halloween Design which I hope to complete this week. I'll post it on the website when it's done. And I'm doing a new Glass Painting design which I'll also feature very soon.

My latest newsletter "News from Cheryl' Ferrule" is scheduled to come out in a couple of weeks or sooner if I can get myself organized! http://www.earmark-decorative-painting-studio.com/FREE-decorative-painting-newsletter.html Have a look at my back issues!

Workshops will be offered on the 3rd and 4th Tuesday of every week as well as Saturdays and Sundays. As always, coffee and lunch is on me!

Speaking of food, as some of you know I have been fighting my weight for as long as you've known me. I have begun another Blog about my weight loss journey. If you're curious or would like some inspiration for yourself, by all means have a look.

http://cheryl-low-carb-diet-results.blogspot.com/

That's it from the studio for now.


Cheryl

No comments: